This position is responsible for providing transportation to program youth; using mentoring and positive engagement techniques to keep youth connected and engaged; increasing their likelihood of prolonged program participation.
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Position Type: Part-Time
Hours: Monday – Friday 3:30-8:00pm, Saturday & Sunday availability
Type of Employment: Direct Hire
- Communicate with program staff to receive pick-up and drop-off schedules
- Provide transportation to program youth in a safe and engaging manner
- Complete necessary logs and driving reports
- Assist with general deliveries
- Ensure that agency vehicles are clean and in good condition
- Communicate any issues or concerns as it pertains to a youth’s behavior or special needs
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
Previous experience working with at-risk youth/young adults; effective communication skills. Valid automobile insurance, driver’s license and an acceptable driving record are a must, along with a fun, upbeat and energetic attitude. Individuals must be able to interact at a comfortable, confident and effective level with at-risk youth and their families.
How To Apply:
For consideration, please visit runningrebels.org and complete the Employment Interest Form, include current resume.