RRCO is looking for an individual who possesses strong verbal communication skills, can manage multiple staff, train and evaluate others, able to communicate & plan via emails/text messages, possesses problem solving/conflict resolution skills, and can build a rapport with youth of all backgrounds.
Up to 40 Hours per Week, Non-Exempt
- Recreation area supervision and program/group implementation
- Coordinate with recreation team the planning, organizing, and implementing recreational activities, groups, and outings
- Provide supervision & coordination of duties to youth workers and community service workers
- Assist with coordination and implementation of the Higher Education & Learning Program (HELP)
- Communicate with program staff to receive pick-up and drop-off schedules of youth attending events and programming
- Complete necessary logs and maintain appropriate documentation
- Provide transportation, as needed, for program youth in a safe and engaging manner
- Facilitate groups as needed
- Communicate and document any issues or concerns as it pertains to a youth’s behavior or special needs
- Provide mentorship and guidance to program youth
- Assist with YEP project centers and events as needed
- Attend all required Running Rebel’s staff meetings and functions.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor or Executive Director
How To Apply:
For consideration, please visit runningrebels.org and complete the Employment Interest Form, include current resume.