Full Circle Campaign Goals
- Fund the purchase of a second community center in the Harambee neighborhood (225 W. Capitol Dr.) that triples our space and provides a gym, locker rooms, computer labs, catering kitchen, and expanded program space.
- Maintain our historic building, services, and presence in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood (1300A W. Fond du Lac Ave.)
- Increase our capacity to expand programs and serve more youth and families
City of Milwaukee
Lynde & Harry Bradley Foundation
Daniel M. Soref Foundation
Milwaukee Bucks Foundation
Melitta S. Pick Foundation
Ralph Evinrude Foundation
Anon Charitable Trust
An EPIC Evening to Benefit RRCO
Running Rebels is honored to be selected as Bartolotta’s Care-a-lotta recipient for our 2019 Banquet on Sept 26th, 2019 at the Italian Community Center. This inspiration event will mark 39 years of Running Rebels offering guidance, love, and positive mentoring to young people in Milwaukee.
Become a Sponsor of our EPIC Evening Banquet
Your sponsorship will showcase your company’s good values provide unique marketing benefits, and help to achieve three critical community goals:
- Prevention of violence in families, neighborhoods, and the Milwaukee community.
- Reduction of incarceration rates among African American boys and men in Milwaukee.
- Development of young people of character who are engaged and contributing citizens.
We seek corporate sponsors who share our belief that all young people are born with the seeds of success inside of them. To bloom, those seeds need to be watered and tended to by caring adults, a positive peer group, meaningful activities and goals that inspire!
If you or your company would like to sponsor our EPIC Evening on Sept 26th, 2019 please follow the link below or contact Sharon Cross at Sharon.Cross@runningrebels.org
Attend our EPIC Evening
For nearly 39 years, Running Rebels has been supporting and inspiring at-risk young people to find their purpose and create lives of accomplishment, integrity, and contribution. Our strong focus on providing caring adult mentors and positive male role models is what sets our work apart. Attend our EPIC evening to learn more about Running Rebels and support this transformative work.